5 Interior Design Home Updates that Add Resale Value of Your House in 2020
Before you resell your house, consider implementing these interior design home updates to increase the return on investment.
Are you planning on selling your home soon? Before you do, you might want to take a look around your home. A few interior design updates could make a big difference in improving your home's value.
You're not the only one making changes, either. In fact, the global home decor market
is expected to reach $838.6 billion by 2027. With this guide, you can learn what other homeowners are doing to update their investments. Here are five interior design home updates you can't miss! The right updates can help
you achieve the home of your dreams or boost a sale. Get started with these easy tips.
1. Redesign the Bathroom When you walk into the bathroom, what's the first thing you see? You can turn the
master bathroom into a relaxing spa with the right changes. These home updates to
your bathroom can convey relaxation; an oasis escape. In addition to improving your home's resale value, it can also help you attract potential buyers to your home.
First, consider modernizing the vanity. You can also replace fixtures, add a little art to
the walls, or exchange the accessories. Then, consider switching out the tub. Remember, you want the bathroom to feel like a relaxing escape after a long day. Consider adding creative storage to your bathroom, too. In addition to improving the
room's aesthetic, it will also add functionality.
2. Treat the Living Room The living room is the place family and friends come together to socialize and relax.
A cluttered living room, however, can feel overwhelming. As you make these home
updates, consider utilizing minimalistic design trends. About 42% of homeowners prefer the minimalism interior design trend. Removing
clutter and minimalizing will open your space. It also helps potential buyers picture
their own possessions in the room. You can also improve your home's resale value by adding:
New light switches
A dramatic fireplace
You can even switch out your old carpets for hardwood to add a sense of luxury to the room.
3. Remodel the Kitchen Homeowners spend a lot of time in the kitchen. When remodeling the kitchen,
think about functionality. First, consider switching out old appliances. Next, replace your old floors with fresh hardwood or vinyl flooring. You can even add a stainless sink and granite
countertops for additional appeal.
4. Replace the Windows Old windows can impact a home's energy-efficiency. By switching to energy-efficient vinyl windows, you can keep your home looking and feeling great. Otherwise, UV rays will shine through, ruining your carpets and causing discoloration to
your favorite photos.
5. Start Painting One of the easiest home updates you can make to any room is a fresh coat of paint.
Make sure to choose colors that brighten the room and make it look spacious.
You can also use this interior design tip outside to improve your home's curb appeal.
Vamp Up Your Home's Value: 5 Smart and Savvy Interior Design Home Updates Boost your home's resale value! With these five interior design home updates, you can attract new buyers and boost your asking price. Get started with these tips today.
Contact us today to improve your home's interior design!